Monday, November 16, 2009

not to shhhabbbby

I drove all the way to Cupertino for my History class just to find out it was cancelled so I drove back home and I went to the gym. 

the gym consisted of:
Running.
Abs.
Arms.

Talking to Jake and Daniel

OH GYM HOW I LOVE YOU! I really working on getting toned arms and and nice calves.

OH MY GOSH! CAN I JUST SAY...there's this trainer at the gym and he has the most BEAUTIFUL calves I have ever seen.  I'm so jealous and catch myself countlessly staring at them.  I've been meaning to ask him what he does but I'm to scared because whenever I see him he always looks like he's glaring.  I think that's just his natural facial expression..and he probably doesn't intend it to come off that way to others..but it's still a bit intimidating.  ANYWHO, I really want calves like his..except girlier. 

OH YEAH, and there was this blonde chick at the gym who had the nicest ripped arms ever..so I decided I wanted to have ripped arms too. I just thought I should share.  lets see how I do carrying this plan out.  that's all for today  I just am going to spend some alone time with my creator now and get some homework finished.  have a great night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment