Thursday, April 23, 2009

wow


wow, honestly God has done so much since my lsat post.  My last post on feebleness and weakness.  So, this semester I'm taking sociology, psychology 102 and cultural anthropology. Yes, I know all the LOGY's it's pretty cool.  I have consistently prayed every single day for perseverance, confidence, motivation, courage, and willing-fulness to pursue all these classes with effort.  When I started feeling bad about myself I would start praying...and praying...and praying as well as thanking..thanking some more..and thanking again, and then the semester started whizzing by.  Now, almost just a month away until the end of the semester we're getting grade updates.  I am getting A's is two classes and a B in the other.   It's absolutely amazing how God has mended my negative thoughts into positive, and has encouraged me throughout this semester. honestly, this is just another reminder and confirmation that God is the only one that you can rely on and trust fully to comfort you in dire and discouraging situations as well as can move things that you may think are unfathomable. Now, to get through one more year of community college and then off to a state or university. Thanks God you rock my socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment